Early morning go kepong MRR2 jogging,waiting jingyi moment,I play my swing already. haha,honey behind push me, after swing, I also play slide. When i slide down to , damn shit ,jingyi them arrived, them see me out from slide == haha,Wenqi said:you think you like barbie doll so simple ah? you just like barbie doll so stupid only. walao... When we are ready to jogging, my god started to slowly rain. We are not afraid We are not afraid, continue jogging, at half the road, heavy rain coming== we are went to the arbor rest. After the rain,them discuss go to where having breakfast. Unfortunately, before jogging i and honey already having breakfast,hmmm,never mind . Originally , I want go to hospital take Medicine, but its too many people, no mood, go bank take money and then back home bathing. Unti10.55-11.20am, i went to selayang mall buy something to 2pm, go tuition , after that, working. Time it's very adequate =) I like this
Whether I do something very quickly give up, I think. I don't know why, I very upset, my patience =( feel sad.
Yesterday sick, maybe over diet ==wait honey come back from school, he take me go clinic. Yesterday to now, feeling very hard =( my sore throat, cannot sleep all night ='(
God bless me, please =(
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。