2012年3月17日星期六

wish

Long time no see and visit my little blog, recently really busy very, hmmm... i learn calculate the cost and figure, very BITCH! Lead to me very hard working to learn it.
Then, close to take SPM result day, my stress non stop growing, I afraid to face that day, I really don't want see my dad and mum's sad face, cause I know my result how to "beautiful". but, I didn't know how to do, if I continue study, that's waste my time, waste my dad mum's money and Spirit. About my future, no other comment, also don't know how to comment and planning.

Dato Lee Apirl 2 want fly to singapore, I hope you can find the best thing in there, your career, your life can restart and the best.

To Dear Dato Lee:


Although after graduation we rarely meet to talk, but you're always my friends, best friend. Even after 5 years,10 years, we are also can chat on msn with Jingyi, u and me or others. Maybe the time keep running we will gradually coldness, and less to talk, but if you unhappy, you can find me, I promise, whatever I how about busy, I will stop down, and give you comfort, let you rely on. If you feel the worlds abandon you, you must remember, you have me. The same, I will because of you, abandon the world, and let you know you're not alone. Because you're my friend, you can count on me anytime. Please don't think I'm in unburden, These words all are come from my sincere heart. I wish you happy everyday, start now, and until forever.

I'm Jealous can find to own future direction's people. How long can I stop clueless's life? How long can I find my rely?

Money, Career, Family or Love?
Should I attach importance to what the same?

hmmm... don't think too much lah, The rest is to go the long way.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。