2011年12月22日星期四

second day

I really mess up my accounting, confuse very @@ part-time work also lazy already, tired? Don't know lah.. from started working to now, I never overtime in my office, although second day,  my accounting and my folder work and other work also no yet finish. When close to 5pm, I am very struggling, I want go back or finish my work first? We company have many problem, its big problem and needed spend many time to correct this project, my boss and my colleagues everyday OT to 6 or 7 o'clock. I wanna resign my part time work, not the problem salary, I wanna OT with them and I want help them finish the project and finish my work. I am really guilty. Although I no having my lunch, at my office do my account, why I also can't finish the work?Ai..... Tired arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Add oil, Ms. Low, you can do it!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。