Long time no use English write my blog,ha...Maybe i wanna change a bit my life of my mind.When i see other people speaking and writing are very fluently,oh my god i'm so jealous,I hate myself why at that time lazy study,ok, I need to stop complaining,this is my problem,if I choose this way,I just can be quite and complete my way.
hmmm.today i receive a latter from college technology YPC-iTWEB
see my name "Low Pik Sun" come on,what the joke?okokok....
Then,I go out with Honey today,When he saw me,he said:Why you fatness a lot?
ok,hahahahhaha,i two consecutive days having supper,wohoooo..........................
hmm,but my weight did not increase,i means is original weight,ermm...58Kg,just 58 kg,but better than 65Kg lah=D
Tonight, he and I still together isolated,we have differences,change the way many,should i left him?We are couple more than a year,but face alone everyday,I do not understand what he was thinking.I'm just very sad, he began no care about me,this my problem? Or he really changed.I'm afraid the answer,i'm just habit to have his,i needed him.I no courage think too much,If the answer achieve,I cannot accept.Why?My emotional or he?What can i choose?Actually,we all know how many left,Why i will into a dead end?
relax relax relax................................
='(

没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。